Wir sind ein ernsthaftes Forum, daher legen wir viel Wert auf mit Zeit und Liebe verfasste Beiträge. Dank der hier gepflegten Umgangsformen erheben wir uns aus dem Allerlei der anderen Automobilforen und stellen damit, wie auch unsere Fahrzeuge, eine besondere Klasse dar.

1.Gen Civic-Pick-Up

#1 von Lonely Wolf , 03.10.2012 22:40

Das ist doch auch mal was!!! Und da denkt man, man hätte schon alles gesehen....
Hier mal die Beschreibung:
This auction is for serious buyers only. Please bid only if you are determined and able to follow through with the transaction. If you win you must make a 10% deposit via paypal within 24 hours of the close of auction. The balance is to be paid in cash or with a wire transfer to my bank within 5 days of the close of the auction. The vehicle must be picked up within 7 days of the close of the auction or a $25/day storage fee will be charged. This is an extremely custom vehicle. This car was built with parts from a 74 Civic and a 93 Del Sol. It is registered as a 74 Civic which makes it smog exempt in California. The hood, front fenders and rear quarter panels are 74 Civic. Most of the rest of it is 93 Del Sol. Please don't complain to me about the way I did it. In my view it meets the letter of the law in California and has the right to be titled as it is. It has three vin tags, one on the drivers door jamb, and two in the engine compartment including one on the firewall. If you wish to transport it to another state it will be up to you as to how you go about registering it. It is powered by an OBD1 d16z6 vtec engine. Header, cold air intake. Gets 32mpg. It is the mini-est of mini trucks. Clean California Title with current tags. Pink slip in hand. I am the guy who built it. Interior is pretty good. No tears in seats but there is a tear in the carpeting under the driver's feet. Air conditioning (nice and cold). Cruise control. Pioneer stereo. 5 speed manual transmission. Five 17 inch wheels. Tires have 30-80% tread. Runs excellent but does smoke a little when you are getting on it. It also leaks oil. It might be the oil pan or the rear main seal. Includes another D16Z6 engine which I will put in the bed. Smokes also but has a rebuilt head. Convertible targa top stores in the bed. Tail gate swings open. There is some waviness to the body work where civic meets del sol. It's not terrible and could be smoothed out by someone better with bondo.

www.heppert-carshooting.com - Infos zu unseren Autos und mehr!

Angefügte Bilder:
0.jpg   10.jpg   11.jpg   12.jpg   13.jpg   14.jpg   15.jpg   5.jpg   6.jpg   6558450001_large.jpg   6558450002_large.jpg   6558450003_large.jpg   6558450004_large.jpg   7.jpg   8.jpg   9.jpg  

Lonely Wolf
Ich fahre: Civic AG 1986, Scirocco ´White Cat´ 1985, Probe GT 1991, Firebird 1989, Prelude BA4 1990, NSR50 1994
Da wohne ich: Rendsburg
Vorname: Mona

zuletzt bearbeitet 03.10.2012 | Top

RE: 1.Gen Civic-Pick-Up

#2 von krb , 04.10.2012 00:26

Warum ist Christian nicht auf die Idee gekommen? Das würde ihm doch ähnlich sehen, oder?

Lehrling im HRT OWL

krb
Ich fahre: XW, DB7, ED6, SP, YF1 und weitere Hondas
Da wohne ich: Lippstadt-Hörste
Vorname: Karlheinz